College Credit
In This Section

Earn College Credit While in High School

Earn College Credit While in High School

College Credit for Career & Technical Education (CTE) Courses

MPS Career and Technical Education has formal agreements with certain colleges and universities for high school courses comparable to college courses. To receive articulated college credit for a high school course, a student must meet requirements (usually earn a B grade or better) AND take at least one course at a college or university on an agreement.  See more information on articulated college credit at

Minneapolis Public Schools partners with over twenty colleges and universities to award college credit to students for successfully completing CTE programming. Click on the document linked below to see which colleges honor MPS CTE articulated college credits.

Minnesota high school students can track and print their Career & Technical Education credits through the website.  A student's list of earned articulated college credits should be give to a student's chosen post-secondary college or training program to be reviewed for potential credits.